Monday, June 25, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses Later

You? Rider drew a deep breath,oakley sunglasses for cheap, said: said: head on the car on the shoulder of God, quite a while suddenly straighten the body, said: I was born and from small to large, I do not have one day free day I had about fifteen or sixteen, or pay on a friend, because I rarely have the opportunity to go out later,cheap oakley sunglasses, I am jumping through the window from the home escape was out, I paid a lot of friends, I found the original outside world is so wonderful! Rider's eyes shine a strange figure, Tao Fang feel the whole car are moving briskly. Rider eyes suddenly exposed sarcastic look, said: spend all the money, do not want to go home, go to work, but I do not, what units do not have me! I'd rather not go back and beg for food in the outside! Later, I met the master, he taught me to drive me crazy obsessed with this! Tao Fang laughed: to the hospital can not be saved! He was very nice, he began to want to teach my ability later to help him, but then he said my car savvy than his later achievements in this respect than he, the thief too wasteful, so each operation do not let me participate, for those not interested, I would like to play the car. Tao Fang laughed: a good wife! a certain understanding, finally in an auto repair shop to find a job where I did two years was hard work, and also very fulfilling. he continued.
Rider looked out the window, pointing to a restaurant, said: not dare to eat! I looked at the cook is also unlike that chef!

No comments:

Post a Comment