Tuesday, July 3, 2012

oakley sunglasses the whole room is very concise and simple

Really very tired, but could see the long-awaited reunion Zhangle Yao, I was very happy sitting in the copilot position, side buckle the seat belt edge cheer with a smile she said: squeamish it go, let me take a look at the situation of the nest you live in the past year. Along the way I can suppress the endless sleep, and she chatted to Zhangle Yao's home, did not even had time to take a closer look of the house, I really the knock Keshui sleep tired to open your eyes entering the room, hastily went to the room she had prepared for me, crawls into bed with eyes closed, even the coat are lazy off, Yibalaguo the edge of the quilt at random to cover the body. mouth sleepwalk do not know standing beside the Zhangle Yao said something quickly to sleep on the whirring up.
I do not know the feel groggy sleep long, dry mouth feel hungry until the dream, this slowly woke up I opened my eyes in the dark hand groping the bedside, with feeling Unscrew the lamp switch, with the right hand wiped my face,oakley sunglasses, then around the neck, this sat up in bed.
Two beautiful lamp on both sides of the bed, they are issued by the soft lighting makes me look at this room. Large room, estimated at around more than twenty square, set with a streamlined modern style furniture placed patchwork, painted an eye-catching wall beige,oakley sunglasses for cheap, hanging above the Zhangle Yao usually shoot landscape photos, the bed, landing large window curtains hung with beautiful pattern, with the not fully closed Chuang Feng blowing The breeze gently undulating with a bunch of beautiful birds of paradise are inserted in a beautiful vase, placed in the short cabinet opposite the bed, the whole room is very concise and simple, yet warm and harmonious. I rubbed his eyes, stretched a lazy waist, stand up this time only to find I do not know when my jacket was off down neatly on the bedside chair, small cabinet in the left hand of the bed stood a glass of clear water.
Do not even think this is definitely the Zhangle Yao done. I smiled, picked up the clothes, then walked over to the glass of water and drink, licking the lips of some moisture, open the door, out walked.
Zhangle Yao live in a duplex three-story, the third floor of her studio, host and guest rooms are on the second floor, the downstairs living room and kitchen is outside of days has been very dark, though not now a few point, but feel I know it is midnight at this late time, I do not want to disturb her rest, light to take light foot down the stairs alone walked downstairs to walk the kitchen to see, looking for find whether there is food that can solve my stomach problems.
awaken? mice are not hungry up to steal things to eat them?

No comments:

Post a Comment